Thursday 10 April 2014

Tim Holtz Tattered Florals - Notebook

Hi,

I am back again with another notebook - embellished with Tattered Florals - can you remember the purple one I created last month? Now, I have a black Notebook to show you...


As you can see the Notebook is held closed with elastic - so I had to plan my embellishment to suit - flat enough to still be able to close without getting in the way of the elastic.

  I have used Tim Holtz Bigz Dies - Tattered Florals and Elegant Flourishes.  


The flowers have been stamped with script and all of the flourishes and flowers have been edge hi-lighted with my clear gel pen.


Instead of using rhinestones (wait - what do you mean no rhinestones???) - (Don't worry) I have used pearls -  in a couple of different sizes.  For a minute there I had you worried didn't I??! How can you create a project without bling?! Is that even possible?

I also have some red Notebooks to embellish (aren't you excited?) - look for those soon,
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment