Sunday 6 April 2014

Fancy Pants - "Baby" Mini Albums

Good Morning,

Something different to show you - I have created some Mini Albums for a couple of friends who are having babies.  I created these two albums using papers from the Fancy Pants ranges from the clearance section at Wild About Scrap.  There is a great range of products on clearance - papers, embellishments etc - take the time to look I am sure you will find something at a bargain price. Ooh, I sound like an advertisement....  (It's also their Birthday this month - so you can get 20% off all their full priced products until 30 April 2014!!)

Anyway, back to the albums, I know how busy it can get with brand new babies (My Dad asks how can you get a brand new baby - is there such a thing as an old baby??? hehe!!)  so I created these to be -  busy Mum user friendly - all they need to do is add a photo and a spot of journalling.


The pages on the inside are the same - the covers differ slightly.


For both albums I used a concertina style binding.


Each page has a tag pocket, an owl stamped in the right hand corner from Stampin Up's Aviary, and the word Love stamped in the bottom left corner.



I stamped a journalling box on one side of the tag, and on the other a frame so Mum can add a word or another photo if she wishes.


Here is an example of one of the inside pages - if you wish to see all the pages, more instructional details and a list of the products I have used - please visit Wild About Scrap's Blog.


Hope to see you again soon,
Shell
xox










No comments:

Post a Comment