Friday 18 April 2014

The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Birthday Card

How's things in your crafty world today?

I'm not sure if you can tell - The Greeting Farm's stamp collections are a favourite of mine! Not that you would have noticed - right??  Miss Anya - Hats Off collections has three gorgeous little girl images - this is one of them...



This cute little girl looks like she is up to some mischief - with her off the shoulder shirt, her stockinged legs and her angled cap!  I black embossed her image and then quickly coloured with markers and added Stickles Rock Candy to her shirt, boots and to the hearts on her cap.  The wording is from Stampin' Up's Great Friend set stamped and black embossed directly onto the pre-printed background card.  I added rhinestones to accentuate the doily pattern on the card and rhinestones in the top right hand corner which I have rounded with my Corner Chomper.

I hope she is not up to mischief and is behaving herself....
What do you think?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment