Wednesday 9 April 2014

Journals

Hello Journal Lovers,

Surprise, surprise - I have done another page in my journal!  I must admit it has been quite a while, and I do miss it - so I will just have to create another page every now and then... Remind me.....

As I've mentioned to you in a previous post - I created a book full of background pages, then I used up all of my old Rub-ons randomly throughout the book.  Todays Rub-on reads - "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and LEAVE A TRAIL" written by Ralph Waldo Emerson.



I created the background a while ago using acrylic paints and spritzing with water.  The verse and the flowers are some of the rub-ons I mentioned.  I added stickles and kindyglitz in various colours to the flowers to make them sparkle.



Underneath the verse, I stamped a path, which is a Stampscapes Stamp and added embossing powder for some texture.


Over the whole journal page I stamped tiny butterflies, ants and bees (things you find in the path of life).  I  doodled flowers and added Liquid Pearls for their centres.

Along the edges of the pages I added gold and purple metallic paint, which I've also added random spots all over the pages for added sheen.  Hope you like my Journal Page! Now, if I leave the book out.....

Are you Creating your own path today?
Or are you following someone else's?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment