Monday 21 April 2014

Make It Crafty - Cynthia Birthday Card

Morning

Pearls and flowers - what a beautiful combination.  Today's 60s Fashion Girl is Cynthia - she loves her pearls and flowers so much that she has plaited them through her beautiful long hair...


Once again (if you have been following my quick and easy girly cards) I have stamped, black embossed and  then coloured her image with markers. The Birthday wording is from Stampin' Up's Simply Sketched set - black embossed directly on to the pre-printed card.

I added Distress Stickles - Tea Dye to her hair for some sparkle.  I generally overlook my pearls and go straight to rhinestones - I love the look of the pearls on this card so I will have to remember to use pearls more often!


Enjoy your day!
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment