Wednesday 16 April 2014

Make It Crafty - Desiree Birthday Card

Hi there,

Continuing my quick and easy birthday card makes - I have another card to show you...

This is Desiree - she is a Make It Crafty - 60s Fashion Girl - with those mini shorts and knee high boots - I just had to make those mini shorts (or should I say 'Hot Pants") gold and glittery!


I used a pre-printed background card and I stamped and black embossed the birthday wording from Stampin' Up's Wow Flowers set straight onto the card. I also stamped and clear embossed a row of flowers across the top (from an Inque Boutique stamp set) to which I added black rhinestones.

Her hair beads were accentuated with Liquid Pearls in Ivy Green and the gold I used on her headband and on her shorts is gold Kindyglitz.

Back tomorrow with another card to show you, 
looking forward to seeing you!
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment