Monday 3 February 2014

Creating with BaRb-Stampin'up-Your'e Lovely

Your'e Lovely
Good morning
I have another card for you today, still featuring mainly products from the new catalogues.
I was aiming for an understated (organic?) look with this design.
New products used are Your'e lovely stamp set and decorative dots embossing folder from SAB and Natural chevron ribbon and basic button from Occ. cat.
The card is a matchbook style with the left 2cm. closed, then opening from the scoreline. The ribbon and button are attached before the side is sealed.
I have used Natural white card, crumb cake ink and cherry cobbler marker.
The sentiment is from an older set Sprinkled expressions.
The deco labels die is used to cut the aperture in the panel above the stamped piece and for the frame around it. Candy dots and linen thread are also used.


For the insert I have used Background builders and Blessed Mother stamps, along with the Sprinkled expressions hearts.
I feel I acheived the look I was aiming for. What do you think?
Till next time- be happy- keep crafting
BaRb


No comments:

Post a Comment