Wednesday 19 February 2014

Creating with BaRb-Stampin'up-Blossom Party dies

Blossom Party dies
Good Morning
I was checking through my supplies drawers recently, and found a stack of foam sheets so decided to try die cutting them. This is what I came up with


It is a tent fold card and I have rounded three of the corners.
The card base is natural white, with the flourish (Cheery Lyn mega flourish die) in wasabi.
The flower is Blossom party die cut twice and layered offset, from red foam sheet and the leaves are die cut in green foam using Autumn accents die.
The sentiment is from Just Believe set embossed in wasabi powder and punched with Modern label.
Rhinestones have been added to the label and top right corner. The flower centre is Prima.
The foam flower is really touchy/ feely, and I will be using this more often.
Enjoy
Happy crafting till next time
BaRb

No comments:

Post a Comment