Friday 20 February 2015

Dragon Albums...

Good Morning,

I have another obsession that I don't think I have shared with you!  I Love Dragons!!  Who wouldn't right??  I have dragon ornaments, dragon charms, dragon stickers.... and Dragon Mini Albums...





A couple of years ago, I attended a Craft Show in Brisbane, where from a stall named "Crafts R Us" I purchased a "Dragon'' Pack which included papers, dragon die-cuts, ribbon and brads all featuring .... Dragons!!

I used these products and some dragon papers I purchased (from K-mart I think?) to create these three mini albums.


Inside, each album features the same papers, and design etc (pocketed pages, tabbed pages etc) very similar, so I have only included a couple of the photos here.


The back covers are also fairly similar.


Are you also obsessed with Dragons? 

We would love to hear from you...
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment