Sunday 1 February 2015

Mini Book-Whale of a Time

Hello

I don't recall if I have previously mentioned it, but I have decided now is the time to create all those projects I have planned ( and have the supplies for).
Today I have another mini book/album/journal to share with you. This is one of two books created using the Kaisercraft - Hello Sunshine - 6 1/2" paper pad and collectables. I will share the other one shortly.









These little books are all created the same way, with the book itself based on recycled food packing boxes, covered with papers, and pockets, envelopes and tags added  to allow plenty of space for photos, journaling, etc.

This book is 16.5 cm. square and has 6 internal pages.




I hope you enjoy this little book.  I am sure to make more of them and will share them as they are created.

Till next time- keep happy- craft.
BaRb

No comments:

Post a Comment