Monday 9 February 2015

Impression Obsession Dies - Retirement Card in a Box...

Hello,

Impression Obsession have some fabulous Dies!!  I have used  4 different dies to create this "Happy Retirement" Card in a Box...



The dies I have used are DIE034-U (Fence), DIE096-D (Grass), DIE156-H (Birdhouses) and DIE055-N (Leaves).


The little flowers are from Prima Marketing Tiny Flowers, the larger flowers on the front panel of the card are punched with a Sullivans Flower Punch and I have used Stampin' Up Glimmer Brads for the flower centres.  Each smaller  flower has a rhinestone centre and I have added a touch of shimmer with a Zig - Wink of Stella Brush - Shimmer clear.


To give the leaves and flowers some extra support I have added a piece of acetate behind them.


The "Happy Retirement" wording is a stamp from Stampin' Up's Set - Teeny Tiny Sentiments, stamped onto Stampin' Up's Four Frames and punched out with their Label Punch. 


When I created this card, I couldn't help thinking how much happy and relaxing time my friend would have to spend in her garden now that she is retired!

Enjoy your retirement if you are there! Ooooh lots of crafting time!!!

Shell
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment