Saturday 21 March 2015

Canvas Handmade Swap...

Hello,

I am not sure if I have let you know - I am part of a Handmade Swap Group? Here are some photos of my last creation for the Group...

                         

I created this 30x30 canvas using many dies - Cheery Lynn, Impression Obsession, Tim Holtz Alteration Dies, Spellbinder, Prickley Pear and also assorted punches...

                              


My swap Partner's favourite colours are purple and green, so going with these colours, I started with choosing my paper first and then went from there - choosing dies I felt like playing with and ended up creating this beautiful canvas garden.



Rhinestones, brads, glossy accents, perfect pearls spritz...



A couple of close ups showing the detail...


Needless to say, my swap Partner loved her canvas!

What do you think of my purple and green garden?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment