Monday 3 November 2014

Stampin' Up Shop Around Wheel - Neutral Collage Cards


Good Morning,

November already!!  We are full swing into the Christmas projects!  Before we show you more of our Christmas Creations, I have a couple of cards to show you....

I have been wanting to try creating my own backgrounds - collage style and this is what I created using Stampin' Up's Shop Around wheel - one of my favourites...





And using Crafty Individuals Birdcage Die ...



Gorgeous aren't they!?!  The other products that I have used are:

Tim Holtz Sizzix Die - Honeycomb, Stampin' Up's French Foliage and Just Believe Stamps, Stampin' Up's Flowers, Label and Leaves Punches and Kaszazz - Net Large Stamp.  White card and a vanilla coloured card are the two cardstock I have used as well as Stampin' Up's Ink colours - Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso and Lost Lagoon.

Brads for the flower centres and some twine finish off the cards.

I really enjoyed creating these two cards - I had named them my "Ooh La La" cards - then I could not remember why I called them this until I had another look at the Lady in the Stampin' Up Wheel - she is saying "Ooh La La"!!

Hope you have an "Ooh La La" type of day too!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment