Saturday 15 November 2014

Kaisercraft Collectables - Christmas Cards...

Hello,

Hope you are loving our Christmas Cards ???!!! You are? - that's great as we have many more to show you... and I mean many...  Which is fantastic for you - think of all that inspiration - well hopefully we are inspiring you!! Now, this set of cards - is very simply created using Kaisercraft Collectables.


I have once again, raided my stash for papers...


Every card is a white based card...


Most of them have a red cardstock layer underneath patterned paper...


The others are created with a single layer and a collectable... 


Some of them are even created using wrapping paper...

This set of photos shows some of the cards I created when I made a stack of 50, so I will have more to show you - made using collectables etc.

The Kaisercraft Collectable Packs I have used to make this stack of 50 (Yes I will show you the others - maybe in 3 parts as there are so many!!) are:

Merry and Bright
Christmas Carol and
Saint Nicholas

I have also used ribbon and rhinestones - of course!!

Have a great day,
Back again soon with more for you...
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment