Saturday 29 November 2014

Christmas Creations...

Good Morning,

We are having a spot of rain at the moment... Lovely!  How is the weather where you live?

Today I have a couple of Christmas Creations to show you...

Mini Kraft Gift Bags...


The mini kraft gift bags were a quick and easy make (and you know how much I love those!) and they are also an ideal way to use up those smaller leftover paper pieces!


Christmas colours, add a bit of ribbon - great for those smaller treats!


Next - I have been calling these mini half flips... I guess I should be calling them mini concertina albums - the fantastic thing about these is you only use half a piece (lengthways) of A4 cardstock.



All you need to do is add photos!! (There are 5 places for you to do so!)

And lastly, some mini flip albums... (Bit hard to take photos with all that bling!)


I first shared with you an album I created like this here:  http://barbnshellcreations.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/fancy-pants-accordian-flip-album.html

Also, a quick and easy make with lots of photo opportunities!



If you wish to know any of the dies, punches etc that I have used, please leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Have a fantastic crafty day!
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment