Thursday 20 November 2014

7 Cards from One 12x12 Sheet


Hi,

How gorgeous is this paper?  Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey - Radish....  I saw it and fell in love!

I gave myself a mini challenge - I wanted to see how many cards I could create (using decent size pieces of the paper!) -  if I made an easel card and a square card.  (I have seen where other crafters have created many more cards from one sheet - I ended up with 7)



This is how my sheet looked when cut into pieces...


Using cardstock in various co-ordinating colours, ribbon, brads and rhinestones - these are the cards I created.







My square card...


and my easel card...




Hope you enjoyed my 7 cards from one sheet - I think I will be giving myself this challenge again!!

How many cards have you made from one sheet?
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment