Wednesday 5 March 2014

Creating with BaRb-Stampin'up-Fine Feathers-Indigo and Eggplant

Fine Feathers-Indigo and Eggplant
Hello
These are the other 2 cards I created in the feathers set



I have photographed them together because I created them both at the same time.
I had a piece of white card which I stamped with the peacock feather in versamark and embossed in gold powder. I then randomly sponge swirled island indigo and eggplant inks over them, and then reheated with the heat gun. This remelted the embossing powder and lifted it to the surface.
I cut off one end and divided the other section in half. One of the equal sections was matted onto dot embossed gold card, and the other two sections on to plain gold gard.
For the eggplant card, I stamped the feather randomly over the front with versamark, then attached the embossed matted panel. For the sentiment I coloured Label love stamp outline with marker. The words were inked with versamark and gold embossed. I then punched out with Artisan label. It was then matted with a second punched gold label cut in half to frame. I coated it with versamark and clear embossing powder and heated. When coooled I repeated the process. This was then fixed with dimensionals. A rhinestone to the top left of the panel finished the design.
For the indigo card, the front was embossed in stylish stripes folder. The long embossed stamped panel was then taped to the card. On the smaller panel I stamped the words from Sassy salutations and embossed in Espresso powder. This panel was fixed with dimensionals to the card front, and rhinestones were added.
Enjoy
Till next time
BaRb


No comments:

Post a Comment