Saturday 1 March 2014

An Envelope of Love

Good Morning,

Still keeping within the Wedding, Engagement, Love theme - here is another card for you. An Envelope full of Butterfly Love - this card is another multi-purpose one - I have stamped the insert with the beautiful flourish only.


I used a white card base which I then layered with a spot embossed a soft grey.  I then die-cut the  envelope using Stampin Up's envelope die - I positioned this on the card, stamped the flourish on with versamark onto the envelope and the grey background and embossed with white embossing powder. The butterflies are Beautiful wings from Stampin Up, the Love and the Tag are also Stampin Up.  Ribbon across the envelope and rhinestones on the butterfly wings complete the card.

Don't forget to have a look at our Online store as most of our Wedding, Anniversary, Love creations are available for sale.
Who wouldn't want a pocket full of love?
Shell
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment