Friday 20 September 2013

The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Collection

Yay - it's Friday afternoon - school holidays start for us today..... mmmm - more crafting time woohoo!! (shhh - don't remind me about the housework!)

I have 3 more cards for you today - this time I used different stamp sets as the main focus on each card.  I was more inspired to create by colour on these ones - I chose my background paper first and was then led to Stampin Ups ink colour Cajun Craze.  So all three cards followed this colour scheme.



 
This beautiful girl is Miss Anya from the Greeting Farm.  I have embossed her with American Crafts Zing Glitter Finish Copper embossing powder. "birthday wishes" from Stampin Up's - Wow Flowers set.  White layer edged with Cajun Craze.
Really simple - if I tried to add anything else to this card it just looked too much!
 
 

 Stamped image and words from Stampin Ups - Apothecary Art Set. (I did not purchase the matching dies so I hand cut the shape out dies are available though!!)  Embossed with the same embossing powder as above.  Edged with Cajun Craze and some small rhinestones.

 
These beautiful flowers are from a new set from Stampin Up - Flower Shop and co-ordinating Punch. I used Judikins Metallic Gold embossing powder for the flowers and the words.  Cajun Craze edged the white layer, added brads for flower centres and rhinestones for the corners.
 
There is something about this colour scheme - don't you think???
Back soon with more cards - Enjoy your holidays everyone!!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment