Saturday 28 September 2013

Heartfelt Creations - Woodland Fern

Good Morning - and what a beautiful morning it is!!

You guessed it - I have 3 cards to show you...

All three cards are exactly the same design - the only differences are the colour  and the orientation of the butterfly.  The background papers are (once again) magazine freebies.  The ribbon is "Celebrate" brand.

 
Even the design on the papers is the same.  In the design there is butterflies and ferns which was my inspiration for the stamps I chose.

 
I used Heartfelt Creations - Woodland Fern Stamp - which I embossed in white.  The Butterfly is from Darkroom Doors - Butterflies Set. The wording "best wishes" is from Darkroom Doors - All Occasions Set.  I embossed the wording with Top Boss Cocoa Bean embossing powder.

The tag for the wording is a Stampin Up Punch, which I cut in half for the underneath layer.
The design for this card is one of BaRb's fantastic creations - Love It!
 
Enjoy this beautiful day!
Shell
xox

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog :) I would love if you checked out my blog :) oneofakind-kikistok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kiana, we appreciate your comment - I checked out your blog - you have some fantastic creations there - well done! Shell xox

    ReplyDelete