Thursday 5 September 2013

Kaisercraft Mannequin

Hello again,

I am sure you know I am a Kaisercraft Off the Page fan and when I saw that Kaisercraft had made a Mannequin to decorate I immediately fell in love!!  I couldn't wait to take her home and decorate her!! I chose my favourite colours - naturally - and I wanted to keep her fairly simple but elegant - please let me know what you think?



The butterflies are double layered - the butterflies underneath are punched from red glitter paper - so in reality it is really sparkly.  She is also wearing a pearl necklace. I hand drew stitching to give it that sewn look on both sides.  On the other side is a hand made flower punched from co-ordinating paper from the butterfly side.  Red rhinestones on both sides and a red brad just completed my mannequin.
Love it, Love it!!!

One of the things I absolutely love about this is you can keep both sides co-ordinating or you can choose to create them with a totally different look!! Cool huh!

Simple, but elegant
Thanks for looking!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment