Saturday 21 September 2013

Stamp It - Asian

Good Morning,

Three more cards for you today - after choosing the background papers - I aimed for a softer feel on these cards.  The stamp set I used to make these is a Stamp It Set - another company with a fantastic range of stamps available.  This set is called "Asian"...

 
I embossed the Geisha and the words with black embossing powder. "birthday wishes" is from Stampin Ups - Wow Flowers set.  The tree image is stamped with Stampin Ups Smoky Slate, Nellie Snellen Frames are also edged with the same colour.  I finished off with small brads and some sheer ribbon.  Backgound paper was another magazine freebie.

 
I used the same ink colour for Tree image - smoky slate, also embossed Geisha image with black. Nellie Snellen Multi Frame for circle frame - see next card where I used the cut-out part. Bamboo and Geisha from same Stamp It - Asian set.

 
I embossed the card itself with an Mpress Embossing Folder - "Karen Frame".  I used same colour and same "birthday wishes" message.
 
Dreaming of a Japanese holiday,
Have a great day
Shell
xox
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment