Friday 23 August 2013

Mini Album...

Hello, how are you?  In June I went to a Craft Show and one of the goodies I purchased was a Mini Album Kit.  In this kit there was a envelope/pocket album, papers, stickers, chipboard diecuts and a set of page-by-page instructions - everything you need to make a complete album.  I was so excited I couldn't wait to make it!  I am sure that I am not the only one that does this - but I made it my own by changing a few things....  The first thing I did was to change the album - I used a black paged chipboard album which was actually larger than the one in the kit..... so I had to make my page designs a little bit larger than the kit's instructions.  There was enough goodies in the kit to make the whole album with some leftovers but as my album itself was bigger I ended up using everything.  I kept some of the pages similar to the instructions but I also changed a lot of things...  Here is the front cover and the first 5 pages....

 
I painted the edges of the cover black - to match the pages.  I think the only thing I added was some twine.





 
 
Now before you ask me what is the kit and where did I get it... I have to tell you - I enjoyed making the album so much that I contacted the Stallholders that I purchased the kit from only to find out that they only make kits like this one as a CraftShow Special.... Oh well..... Some of the paper ranges that are available have the whole selection of goodies - papers, stickers, chipboard diecuts etc so I have started making myself another album using co-ordinating things from my own stash!
 
Over the next couple of days I will post the next pages for your viewing pleasure....Enjoy! ...
 
 
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment