Sunday 17 February 2019

Loralie Art Stamps - Still Flower...

Hello,

Flowery cards to share with you today, these feature a Stamp set from Loralie Art Stamps named Still Flower. First, I created the backgrounds with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks, sponging through a stencil to create another 'layer'. I then stamped the flower images on white card and coloured them with a waterbrush and the distress oxide inks.

I left the flowers in the first card plain, meaning I stamped, coloured, cut out and adhered the images to the card.


However, after adhering the flower to the second card, I have doodled on it and around it and even created a doodled border for the card.


I really enjoyed this process and will have to create more cards like this. I purchased this stamp set, plus another Loralie Art Stamps - First Flower set from a Crafty Market, and am yet to create something with the other one.


Doodling means to scribble absent-mindedly, although I am unsure if doodling in the right word for a lot of the doodling we see these days hehehe... I think a lot of todays doodling is not so random!

Happy doodling!
Shell
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment