Sunday 10 February 2019

Oriental 16th Birthday Card featuring Kaisercraft Hanami Garden...

Hello,

Today's card would have to be one of my all time favourite cards that I have created!! I love the whole Oriental feel of the card - the colours, the pattern, the design - just stunning!

I have used a chocolate coloured base card, with a soft pink layer under the patterned paper which is from Kaisercraft's Paper Pad - Hanami Garden.

The 16 is die-cut from pink glitter card and coated in Ranger's Glossy Accents.


The Happy Birthday is a Kaszazz stamp called Happy Birthday Bold. The Lantern and the Temple are from two different Stamp It sets - siset02gs and Asian.


Just beautiful, don't you agree? I wish I was right there, sitting under the tree! Maybe one day...

Hope you are having a relaxing day,
Shell
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment