Saturday 31 May 2014

Kaszazz Ebony and Ivory Surprise Box

Hello,

This is a project I started a while ago and have had the chance to finally finish it!  I had purchased a surprise box kit from Kaszazz which had all the papers, ribbons etc required to complete the box.  The papers are just gorgeous - named Ebony and Ivory.

Top View of the box - I decided to use Cogs and clocks as my theme for this project.  For the outside I painted chipboard cogs with Distress Paint and added these with a clock charm to the Box lid. I used Black rhinestones and ric-rac ribbon to finish it off.


Side View - I randomly placed a painted chipboard cog on all four sides of the box. 


Inside View:  I die-cut smaller cogs and placed them in the corners of all the inside faces of the box, allowing room for photos to be added at a later date.



I changed a couple of papers for the inside of the box by adding some other papers from my stash as I loved the papers from the kit and want to use them for a different project.

Off to finish another project I have started....
Have a great day!
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment