Thursday 22 May 2014

Australians all let us rejoice....

G'day from Downunder....

I have been creating a selection of  "Australia" cards - my daughter and I are going to Japan later in the year for our School trip and we will need a few cards while we are there....


These are the gatefold cards I made.  The paper is from a Australiana Paper Pad by Bella, The Australia map and Wording Clear Stamps are from an Australian Company - Eclectic Images and the Koala and Kangaroos are from a Kaszazz Stamp Set called Australian Animals.




The Australia Flag is a actually a cocktail pick.  The wording on this particular card is from an Australian Geographic Font Set that I have had for many years. I stamped with versamark and black embossed the koala. 


This is the inside of the Koala card - I used the same paper on the front as I used on the inside with most of these gatefold cards.  Stamped the kangaroo and koala and then added a border frame with a black pen.

I have created a few cards with different fold types which I will show you over the next few days.

Back again soon,
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment