Monday 29 July 2013

Altered Tins

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends,

I have altered some tins... they have turned out more beautiful than I thought they might!  I first used some recycled book pages which I glued to the tins using impasto gel. I then painted gesso and later white acrylic paint on the edges.  I have decorated each of them differently using flowers I handmade, ribbons, laces and bling....



 
They all started out white and I have spritzed the gold and pink flowers and the tin to suit. I also spritzed the white ones with perfect pearls so they are all really glamourous looking!  Sorry about the slightly blurry photos!!   In the future I will make either tag books or concertina books to go inside them.  Each tin measures 7cm x 8cm x2cm - so they are quite small.   
 
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Shell xox

No comments:

Post a Comment