Wednesday 16 October 2024

Steampunk Spells Layouts - Apothecary & Black Cat

 

Hello

I have created a 10 Layout album featuring Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells. Below are the first 2 pages which I have named Apothecary and Black Cat.


I will list some of the many, many products used for the 10 pages - the base pages are either Steampunk Spells from Graphic 45, Haunted Harvest from DCWV or a selection from Stampin' Up.


When I created the pages, I have created 'frames' for future addition of photographs. Some of the other products used include: Sizzix Dies - Garden Greens, Cat & Moon and Styled Labels; Stampin' Up Label Punch and Halloween Scares, Mr Funny Bones and Spooky Fun Stampin' Up stamps; a range of Cardstock in oranges, black and metallic silver.

Cobwebs, cats, spiders and bats. Sequins, rhinestones and bows. Frames, leaves, flowers and butterflies - so many products used from my stash!

I hope you love the above pages as much as I do! Be sure to return again soon as I will post the other pages shortly!

See you again soon!
Shell
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment