Thursday 17 May 2018

Darkroom Door Bold Blossoms...

Hello,

Todays' beautiful cards feature a stamp set from Darkroom Door - Bold Blossoms. I created all three backgrounds using white cardstock and Tim Holtz's Ranger Distress Oxide inks.


Next, I stamped the images, first in black ink and then followed by versamark ink which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder.



After adding a sentiment (also from the Darkroom Door Bold Blossoms set), I layered each white panel onto a black cardstock layer and adhered these to white card bases.


Lastly, I added gold rhinestones across the top and bottom of each card and added more rhinestone accents throughout the flower images and background.


Darkroom Door have a great selection of rubber stamps and stencils, I have a few in my collection! I will feature some more of their sets in an upcoming blog...

Thank you for stopping by,
Enjoy life,
Shell
xox 




No comments:

Post a Comment