Tuesday 5 May 2015

Melissa Frances Pocket Envelopes - Mini Album...

Hello,

I have had (for a while) in my collection of goodies a packet of Melissa Frances Banker's Envelopes...  This is a pack of 6 Kraft envelopes and 6 White tags.  I had planned to add one here and there to albums as I created them, but I changed my mind - as you do - hehe - and decided to create an album featuring the Envelopes.

I chose Neutral colours for the papers as the envelopes are kraft in colour - 2 featuring script, 2 with dots and the other 2 have a damask type print so I did not wish to  detract away from the envelopes themselves.



The round chipboard in the top right corner of the album cover is a Kaszazz Springtime wood embellishment.  The "Moments" chipboard is from Scrapmatts Scrapwords and the butterflies are punched using Stampin'Up's Bitty Butterfly punch.  







Bound with my Zutter and embellished with ribbons.
Back cover...


I have popped into each 'pocket', the 6 White tags that were included - ready to add messages...

Have a fantastic day!
See you again soon,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment