Sunday 3 May 2015

Fabscraps Album High Tea...

Good Morning,

Today I have a long post (well mostly pictures!) for you, so get comfortable...

This beautiful tabbed album was created using Papers from Fabscraps High Tea Range.  I painted the base album with black acrylic paint, allowed to dry, then added the papers.  I then decided on which pages I would like to add pockets for tags, created these and added them to the album...



The layered flower was created using Kaszazz flowers, carefully streaking an alcohol marker out from the centre and then joined with a brad.  The pearl flourish is from "Want to Scrap's" - pearl bling. 











Many, many places to add photos or memorabilia - tags, pockets and pages.

The back cover...



(I thought it would be easier to make the photos for all the pages smaller, as I wanted to show you them all!!)

Hope you have enjoyed seeing my High Tea Album,
Great to see you!
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment