Wednesday 22 October 2014

Joyfold Cards...

Hello,

I have a couple of Joyfold cards to show you today...




Pretty aren't they!?!
The base card measurements are 21cm x 14cm, and this is scored at 14cm.  The top card is 20cm x 11cm and I scored this at 10cm.


This card is created with a white card base, patterned paper from my stash, pearls and lace.  The stamp on the front is from Stampin' Up's Elementary Elegance, stamped in SU In Colour Strawberry Slush and punched out with Artisan Labels Punch. 



The inside Birthday Stamp is from Stampin Up's Happiest Birthday Wishes and the flowers are from Stampin Up's Language of Friendship set.



The wording on the front of this card is SU's Tea Shoppe set, stamped and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.  This card is created with Stampin' Up's Strawberry Slush Card, patterned paper, rhinestones, ribbon and a brad.



The Label for the inside is a Spellbinder's Nestabilities Label 15, which I have stamped with flowers from SU Cottage Garden Set.

I like this style so much I think I may go and create some Christmas Cards using this style!
Have you ever created a Joyfold Card?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment