Saturday 2 August 2014

Castle Dreams...

Once upon a dream...

Walt Disney had a dream - and we are very fortunate to live in a world where one of his dreams - Disneyland - became a reality!!

 Disney has many quotes about dreams.  This is one of my favourites.



I also had a dream....  When I was 19, I went to America to Disneyland in Los Angeles and to Disney World in Florida and I was hooked - from then on one of my dreams was to be able to visit again.  My family and I were very excited to visit  Disney Sea in Tokyo (2012) and this year Disneyland in Tokyo!

 Thanks Walt Disney! - Dreams - do come true ....



I created this layout for Wild About Scrap Design Team. I am sure If I lived in a city where there is a Disneyland - I would have a yearly pass!!


Follow your dreams,
Shell
xox

   (Disney Dream Quotes from Google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment