Monday 4 November 2013

Kaszazz Motorbike, Stampin' Up Clockworks Thank-you Card

Monday already!

Weekends fly by too fast sometimes!  Today I am showing you a Thank-you Card I created using Kaszazz Motorbike as the main image.  I used watercolour paper and black embossing powder for the image - some watercolour papers are a bit more 'textured' than others so the embossing on this particular paper did not turn out all that great - seemed to be rather patchy - but as it was a grungy type card it was ok in this case.  I had originally planned to colour the Motorbike but as I continued on with the card felt that it didn't need to be coloured.


 


The card base is black card, I then mounted grey card on silver metallic paper.  I created a background on the grey using Stampin' Ups smoky slate and Stampin' Ups Extreme Elements.  I then used black ink and stamped the cogs from Stampin' Ups Clockworks set randomly in the corners.  The Thank You is from another Stampin' Up set Pretty Petites that has a matching punch, I mounted this on a layer of silver metallic paper also.  Black rhinestones and a cog completed the card.

 
Back soon with another project,
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment