Tuesday 19 November 2013

Hero Arts Decorative Ornament Christmas Tags

Dashing through the snow.....

Sorry no snow here - just more summer!!  I made these tags using one of my favourite ornaments - Hero Arts Decorative Ornament.  I wish I could say the idea was my own.... hehe -  but Thanks BaRb for the fantastic idea of heat embossing the ornament onto metallic paper!  - have a look.....




I had a limited number of silver bells - so I red embossed onto silver metallic paper, used background papers and strips from my stash and rhinestones for the bottom corner.  Tied a small silver bell around the top of the ornament and my charm for this year is a glass snowflake.


 I used gold bells and gold metallic paper for these ones - makes a difference doesn't it - changing the slightest thing.


 
A closer view of a gold version and yes I made them in bulk!..
 
I think I just about have all my Christmas goodies prepared for this year - better check my list!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment