Thursday 31 October 2013

Heartfelt Creations Rose Creations, Stampinstyle Image J2682 - Birthday Card

Hello,

How's things?  Busy, Busy - like me??  There are so many things happening at the moment - not enough time in a day!

I have a beautiful card to show you - I created this for a friend for her Birthday.  The background image is a Stampinstyle Stamp no. J2682.  I re-stamped just the Dressform part of the stamp with Versamark and embossed with Judikins embossing powder and foam taped it over the background image.  I added a gold ribbon belt with a pearl belt buckle.  She even has a pearl necklace to match!  The ribbon across the bottom of her form is Stampin' Ups Ruffle Stretch Ribbon in Baked Brown Sugar.

 

 
 
                                  

The roses are die-cut using Heartfelt Creations Rose Creations Shapeabilities.  I stamped portions of the smaller flowers with the background stamp, gold embossed a swirl image on them all and then spritzed them with Perfect Pearls Gold powder mixed in a mini mister with water.  The Brads are Stampin' Up Glimmer Brads.  The button holding the gold ribbon is a Stampin' Up Very Vintage Designer Button.

 
The lighter coloured card that I used was a Stampin Up card which is no longer available - I think it was called Confetti...  I mounted the stamped image on a gold glitter paper, double mounted it on more of the Confetti Card and my card base is Stampin Ups Baked Brown Sugar. I added some Pearls in the corners and hasn't it turned out fantastically!!
 
 
 Will post again soon - thanks for enjoying our Blog!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment