Thursday 7 March 2019

Birthday Cards - The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Collection...

Hello,

Another one of my favourite type of images is girl stamps - I must admit I have collected a few - The Greeting Farm, Magnolia, Make It Crafty, Deep Red, Prima and the list goes on...

Today's cards feature some really cute images from The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Collection. There are three images in this set and I have created cards using all three.























I stamped the girl images onto white card, coloured and cut them out, then added to layers of card, patterned paper and a base card. The patterned paper on all three cards is from various Kaisercraft Paper Pads. Flowers are mostly from Kaisercraft and Kaszazz. Happy Birthday is from Stampin' Up's Itty Bitty Banners.

Back again soon with more girl cards,
Shell
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment