Tuesday 20 November 2018

Wedding Cards Featuring DIYi Die Cuts...


Hello,

Continuing on with Wedding Cards, there are only two weddings cards featured in today's Blog.  Once again I have used leftover Kaisercraft strips from other projects with flocked and foiled designs for the backgrounds in both cards.

The wording on this first card is from Popcorn the Bear's Wedding Day Stamp Set and has a black card base. The Bride and Groom are pre-cut, which I purchased in a pack of 10 - (DIYi Invitations Brand) from Officeworks.



The wording on this card is from Stampin'Up's Sweet Essentials set with a white card base.


Using different sized bling - whether pearls or rhinestones can also be an added feature on your cards.

Today, I am hoping to spend some time in my craft room finishing off the mini albums I have started...What are your plans for the day? Something Crafty I hope!

Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment