Saturday 14 July 2018

Hero Arts Fox Spinner Baby Cards...

Hello,

Today's cards feature a really cute fox image from Hero Arts. For both cards I have created a mirror image of the stamp using acetate by stamping onto the acetate with black ink and transferring this on to white card. I have then coloured the images with markers.


Both cards are spinner cards - the fox is attached to the octagon window with fishing line in between the layers of cardstock to hide the ends of the fishing line and this allows the fox to 'spin'".



The "hello baby" is a Stampin'Up image from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and punched out with Stampin'Up Punches.




I used octagon shaped dies to create my window, but of course you can use any shape for the window and any stamp for the spinner as long as there is enough space for your image to spin.

When creating spinner cards - be sure to wind up your image before placing your card in the envelope, so when the recipient opens the card... woohoo!! Spinner!

I think I might use baby elephants next time I make some of these cards!

See you soon,
Shell
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment