Saturday 30 September 2017

ABC Spiral Notebooks - Die-namics Apple Die...

Hello,

As soon as I saw the Apple Die from Die-namics mftstamps, I knew I had to buy it! An apple for the teacher was all I could think of! I have used this die many times including on the covers of the following notebooks...

Using a selection of patterned papers various brands, cardstock, washi tape, brads and rhinestones, I have created these fabulous covers for the A5 sized spiral notebooks.







I have also outlined the apples using glitter stardust pens for some added detail.



According to google search...

While the true origin of this small red gift is somewhat of a mystery, the apple is a powerful symbol of knowledge and education. ... According to Gourmet, in the 1700s, poor families in Denmark and Sweden gave teachers baskets of apples as payment for their children's educations.

Interesting fact...
I wonder if your teacher would like an apple today?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment