Thursday 17 December 2015

Kaisercraft Violet Crush Mini Album...


Hello,

I really enjoy creating Mini Albums.  For this Album, I have used Kaisercraft's gorgeous Violet Crush Paper pad and collectables.



To create the pages for my albums, I recycle cardboard from cereal boxes, cut to size of my covers, then I adhere patterned paper to each side of the recycled cardboard.




I then add my embellishments, leaving plenty of space for photos to be added.



On some of the pages, I only adhere the embellishments on two of the sides to create a 'pocket' in which to tuck tags/cards for journalling etc



I bound this Mini Album using my Zutter and have added ribbons to the owires.


I created this particular album for my Handmade Swap partner - luckily she loves purple!

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment