Saturday 18 July 2015

Mini Bird Album - Memories...

Hello,

In sorting through my embellishment jars here, I came across some Maya Road bird chippies and some rectangular chipboards and this is what I have created using these goodies. A Mini Album held together by a single ring in the centre at the top.


I painted the edges of the chipboard rectangles with gold paint, stamped wording (Stampin' Up) on white cardstock, which I then adhered to the rectangles. Next I painted the bird with brown acrylic paint, adding touches of gold and white paints to the wings, and then applied glossy accents to the wings also.

I painted the edges of the album covers with the same brown paint as the birds and have used papers from my stash of leftover pieces see here.

Finishing touches - were rhinestones for the birds eyes and ribbons attached to the ring. 

I will be back soon with some more Mini Albums which I have created using more chipboards from my embellishment jars.

Thanks for visiting us
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment