Tuesday 30 September 2014

Glitz - Yours Truly Floral Tri-Fold Card

Hello, how's things?

Todays card is a beautiful Tri-Fold card created using a fabulous Floral Paper from the Glitz - Yours Truly range named Floral.  The gorgeous colours are Autumn colours so I used Stampin' Up's More Mustard for the base card and Very Vanilla for the Wording, inside panel and underneath layers for the butterflies.




The "Happy Birthday" is die-cut using an Elizabeth Craft Designs Die.  I have also used Glossy Accents on the wording.



The Gold Vine is a Cre8tive Border Icons Stamp which I gold embossed on the inside panel as well as the front and inside back panels.  Throughout the card and on the butterflies - I have gold embossed a Confetti Stamp from Stampin' Up.



I punched out the butterflies with two different sized Stampin' Up Butterfly punches, double layered both sizes and used red rhinestones for the bodies.  I added a gold ribbon down the edge of the front.

Here is a closed view of the card.


Hope you are having a crafty day!
Shell
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment