Saturday 23 July 2016

Kaszazz Gift Boxes...

Hello,

Today's post is featuring some of Kaszazz's Gift Boxes, which I have decorated using a selection of products - Kaszazz, Heartfelt Creations, Stampin Up etc.



First, I painted each box with an acrylic paint (various brands), then using a stencil, I applied gesso to the sides and the lids of each box.


Next I chose the flowers and the leaves for each box and created those - some are stamped and embossed, others are just stamped. The flowers and leaves are either hand cut, die-cut and some are punched out with punches.


I created flower centres - either by using a brad or simply just rhinestones and pearls.


Laid out the design for each lid - choosing where and how many flowers and leaves I would need.  I have also placed a flower and or some rhinestones/pearls on the sides of each box.


Lastly I have assembled each top, adding ribbon and extra rhinestones/pearls as needed.


Just add some chocolates or some jewellery, maybe a nice soap - a beautiful gift idea!

Thanks for visiting,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment