Sunday 26 April 2015

Kaisercraft Cherry Blossom - Mini Album...

Good afternoon,

Kaszazz sell packs of 5x5 Chipboard Album covers... great product to work with! I just paint the edges, allow to dry, then adhere my patterned paper.  In this case I have used beautiful papers from Kaisercraft Cherry Blossom Paper Pad and embellished with Collectables from the same range...


I bound the album using my Zutter - quick and easy...


Love the colours in this range of papers...



Also in the papers pads, there are die-cuts, I have used a selection of these on the pages of the album...


These paper pads have some glossy images - just stunning....


I added twine to the little tags etc and have tucked these into various places...


Layering up on some pages and keeping it simple on others...


"You are my Sunshine"...


"Find the beauty in Life"...


Some of these pages appear as if they have been watercoloured.


Soft pinks and mint greens...


Inside the back cover, and the back cover.


Cherry Blossom's Live and Love...
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment