Sunday 19 April 2015

Graphic 45 Staples Tags, Birdsong Collection Papers...

Good morning,

I loved creating these Tags!  Graphic 45 has in their Staples Collection - Artist Trading Tags of varying sizes - these Kraft ones were a great way to use up the scraps I had left from their Birdsong Collection of papers.

From this...


To these...



The butterflies used throughout the tags were punched using Stampin' Up's Bitty Butterfly Punch and Elegant Butterfly punch.


I added a layer of blue paper from my stash...


The layout of each tag was slightly different - to make best use of the paper scraps...


The chipboard pieces on two of the tag fronts are Dusty Attic Nameplate #3...


Which were painted/stained with Ranger Distress Stain - Tarnished Brass...


Highlighting was done with Stardust gellyroll pens and glossy accents...


And of course, rhinestones, pearls and co-ordinating ribbons completed this project.

Sad to say - I have now used up all of this beautiful collection of papers, but happy to say I used every last bit!!

Have a fantastic day, whatever you may be doing!
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment