Saturday 7 February 2015

Bo Bunny and My Minds Eye Snow Layout ...

Hi,

It seems really bizarre blogging about a Snow Layout when it is pouring rain outside!!

Another holiday snow layout from me, this one featuring leftover paper from another project (Bo Bunny Head over Heels) and a 12x12 from My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring Christmas Tartan range.



This is quite a messy layout for me, I have used gesso and Tim Holtz Holiday Knit Layering Stencil.


The hearts are all punched with a Stampin' Up Punch.  The ribbon is also from Stampin' Up. Many rhinestones, a spritz of Perfect Pearls Mist and an underlayer of white cardstock complete my layout.



Don't forget to look for my hidden tag! (Refer to my previous blogs about my layouts - I always try to include a (hidden) tag for personal messages)

Enjoy the snow if you are lucky enough to be skiing at the moment!
In my case - I am enjoying the rain!!

Thanks for visiting!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment