Thursday 15 January 2015

For You Tag Book in Pocket...

Hello,

In my stash I had an old Stampin' Up product named Pockets and Pieces - Office Accents.  It included tabs, pockets, little envelopes and a whole heap of other goodies.  I have used two of the larger items here...




A file folder pocket on the left, and the right was actually a mini album cover which I have turned into a tag folder.


The gorgeous patterned paper I have used throughout the project is from Kaisercraft's 6 1/2" paper pad - Storyteller. 


The tags tuck nicely inside the little folder and the little folder....


tucks neatly inside the pocket!


The 'for you' embossed in white is from Stampin' Up's set - Great Friend, and of course ribbon and rhinestones complete the Tag book in a pocket project.

Enjoy your day!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment