Tuesday 23 December 2014

Simple Stories - Cozy Christmas - Happy Holidays - Stationery Gift Pack...


Hello,

Sometimes, it is hard to find a gift for someone who has everything, and I usually like to try to give gifts that are useful, so I have created these gift packs which make fantastic gifts for well,  almost anyone!

A stationery pack..... includes a notebook, a pencil, a bookmark, a covered post-it notes book and a co-ordinating tag... 




Doesn't it look great all packaged up in a cellophane bag, tied with the tag and then...


placed inside a co-ordinating gift bag!
















Here are some of the other packs I have created with their matching bags.






When I created these packs, I had a bit of a "Teacher Thank-you gift" theme happening...
 Can you tell??

Not long now until the Jolly man comes!!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment